Ratings for Dr. Thomas Brien

Dr Brien is hands down one of the best GPs in Canada. We’ve had doctors in On and Ab. None of them compare to Dr Brien. When our son was taken to the specialist at Janeway he was shocked at the accuracy and knowledge supplied by Dr Brien. He is caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I totally agree with a previous poster concerning this Doctor's obsession with the Atkin's diet...especially considering that most of the medical world thinks its hog wash. Also ironic that a doctor who smokes is telling me that bread is bad for me. He also shows is frustration too frequently when a patient is stressed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I think Dr.Brien & his staff are very knowledgeable & understanding .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Best GP I have ever had. Very knowledgeable, listens, communicates well, follows up on issues, refers to specialist when necessary, easy to talk to, and very thorough. Everything I would want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I think he's great doctor takes the time to talk to you I would recommend them to anyone

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

The staff are rude since Pat left. However, the Dr. has good knowledge and concern.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Brien for years now, as well as my family, and I've had no issues with him. I love his no back doors approach. He can only give you the advice and it's up to yourself to follow through. He can't help you if you don't want to help yourself. Very understanding and takes the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tom for many years now and find him to be very thorough and knowledgeable. He cares for his patients and I trust his judgement completely. One of the best Doctors I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Have seen Dr. Tom for years (as have my family) and found him to be understanding and very kind. He is great with elderly people in particular as was the case with my parents. I will always be grateful for that.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Been seeing Dr Brien now for about 25 years. He is very thorough and there are no back doors with him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013