Ratings for Dr. Thomas Brien

Best GP I have ever had. Very knowledgeable, listens, communicates well, follows up on issues, refers to specialist when necessary, easy to talk to, and very thorough. Everything I would want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I think he's great doctor takes the time to talk to you I would recommend them to anyone

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

The staff are rude since Pat left. However, the Dr. has good knowledge and concern.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Brien for years now, as well as my family, and I've had no issues with him. I love his no back doors approach. He can only give you the advice and it's up to yourself to follow through. He can't help you if you don't want to help yourself. Very understanding and takes the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tom for many years now and find him to be very thorough and knowledgeable. He cares for his patients and I trust his judgement completely. One of the best Doctors I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Have seen Dr. Tom for years (as have my family) and found him to be understanding and very kind. He is great with elderly people in particular as was the case with my parents. I will always be grateful for that.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Been seeing Dr Brien now for about 25 years. He is very thorough and there are no back doors with him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

The Staff are fairly helpful, but the demeanor of Dr. in unacceptable.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I switched over to Dr. Brien about 5 years ago, the difference was amazing between him and my last practiconer was very noticable, I never waited longer than 20 minutes(waiting room, and exam combined), He always followed up, he is extremely concise and knowledgable. I'd recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I only went to see Dr. Brien once-had broken a bone in my foot & since it was a Sunday I went to the hosp where I had it x-rayed & confirmed broken. Emerg doc was great & told me I should see my family doc in about 2 weeks to have him check on the progress. He gave me a paper to give to the doctor. Since I was only in area for a short while I didn't have a family doc so i went to see Dr. Brien. He was terribly rude to me. When I gave him the paper (which told of the bone that I had broken along with other info) he scoffed & said he couldn't read it & asked me what it said. If he couldn't decipher it, I sure as heck couldn't. He asked which bone I broke & I told him I didn't know-I only knew it was the 'outside one'. It was just an insignificant little bone and really hadn't caused much pain. Then he was very rough with my foot trying to figure out which bone was broken-ouch! Told me I was being stupid for walking on it & asked if I want to have a limp for the rest of my life?

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008