Ratings for Dr. Charles Sweeney

This doctor does not care for his patients, just in it for the money. Does not even know his patients or anything about them. I would recommend anyone that needs to go on Dialysis, Please see other Kidney doctors else where, (not in Rockford). Rockford Kidney doctors do not care for their patients like they should. I have had bad expericence with these doctors not with just one family member but several of my family members.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Charles Sweeney is the most uncaring doctor I have ever met. My father had Dialysis for about three years and had seen Dr. Sweeney and all of his partners in their office at one time or another. My father was referred to as another number to Dr. Sweeney. During Dialysis, they punctured my fathers arm and caused an aneurysm. I called Dr. Sweeney to meet us at hospital, he was not concerned. My father had surgery two days later. My father was in the hospital Dr. Sweeney finally came in and was in a hurry, could not wait until my father was finished in restroom, Dr. Sweeney knocked on bathroom door asking my father if he was going to be very long. This doctor needs to see and care for his patients more, and earn the money he's putting in his pockets.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Charles Sweeney's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)