Ratings for Dr. KRISTEN M. Stabell

She is a great doctor and cares about her patients

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

I am currently in search of a new doctor. Dr. Stabell doesn't listen well at all. She goes over things very quickly and inaccurately focuses on what she wants to focus on. She asked me if I had tried a certain medication and asked how it worked for me. I told her that I had and it did absolutely nothing for me. She told me that she was going to write me a prescription for them anyway. I told her at least 4 times that I did not want to have to take a pill a day. Instead of working with me, she ignored everything that I said, wrote a prescription for 2 different pills and ended up telling me to take 9 pills a day!, told me to try it for a month and get back with her, then pretty much ran out of the room. I am very disappointed in the care that I receive from this doctor. She seems to think that she knows my body better than I do. She likes to be in control of the situation. She's not willing to listen and work with me at all. Her staff is very rude.I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Very thorough. She tells it like it is rather you like it or not. I feel very good about this doctor not missing anything. I would highly recommend her. My Dad was very impressed with her as well.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. KRISTEN M. Stabell's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alton, IL