Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Barthen

I went to Dr Barthen for pain in my knee. I was told by an orthopedic surgeon I would need knee replacement. After knee decompression treatments by Dr. Barthen the pain in my knee is gone. I was skeptical if the treatment would work, but so happy I took the leap of faith and started treatment. It was a commitment but well worth it not to have to go through surgery and rehabilitation. I can enjoy life again without constant pain. I sleep better at night because the pain no longer wakes me very time I roll over or move. His staff is exceptional. Donna H

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr Barthen is great. I tweaked by back and developed a compressed disc in my lower back. Dr Barthen took X rays and pinpointed my problem. Was barley walking on the Tuesday I first came in, by that Saturday 7 visits later, my back feels way better and my pain is much lower and feel like I'm on road to recovery. I recommend Dr Barthen.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Barthen has a great sense of humor and always has us laughing. His staff is wonderful. We actually look forward to our visits. He takes care of my husband myself and two of our children. We are very happy to have found this office.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Barthen is a fun guy. He likes to laugh and enjoys his work. He knows when he can help and when he cannot. Has excellent patient skills and spends time with patients.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009