Ratings for Dr. Adele M. Roth

No amount of knowledge or years of experience can make up for the complete lack of service. Wait times are the worst I've ever experienced, I think the DMV would get me in and out faster! I've been hung up on while trying to make appointments, been told the receptionist "can't hear me", and given an appointment time that was no where near the time I was actually seen. Worst doctor's office ever!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I would not recommend becoming a patient of Adele Roth. It is impossible to get someone from the office on the phone. The lines are always busy and messages are never returned. If I do happen to get an appointment, I usually wait 40 minutes to get out of the waiting room, and then at least another 15-30 before the doctor comes in. During my last visit I agreed to have the medical student working with her to also accompany the doctor, however because of this, I saw Dr. Roth for only 3 minutes. The student doctor assessed my condition and then left the room to confer with Dr. Roth. Doctor Roth came back in and spoke with me briefly. The situation was concerning a new medication that I had never taken and did not understand. She asked VERY little about my situation, and gave me very little information about her assessment. She did not bother to discuss details of the medication or details of the side effects. She showed very little compassion. I highly discourage visiting Dr. Roth.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Adele M. Roth's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)