Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Rossi

Terrible bed side manner. No idea how to properly dress a wound. If you like the idea of a doctor putting you in pain then this would be the one to see. If you like the idea of a doctor who leaves the room instead of answering any questions or even listing to the patient, then this is the doctor to see. If you like the idea of improperly applied bandages, then this is the doctor for you.

Submitted March 15, 2013

Have to be a strong person to tolerate the bedside manner of this man. You never know what kind of mood he is in and even if you are satisfied w/your progress, it is not good enough if he says so. Good surgeon - poor attitude. Will never, ever go back to him. He damaged my self-esteem.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Rossia was my surgeon and was very good and has great bedside manners. Always spends plenty of time and lets me ask all the questions I feel are needed. I have seen him a number of times, 8-10, and he is always very profrssional and curteous.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Rossi is not someone I would recommend even to my worst enemy. He totally missed an obvious diagnosis. Originally I went to see Dr. Rossi for several visits and I was not even examined after the initial visit. After being in unrelenting pain I went back to Dr. Rossi and he suggested my problem was psychosomatic so I moved on to another doctor and my problem was immediately addressed. I could have died if I did not go to another physician. I was very sick as a result of delaying action while trusting Dr. Rossi. Please do not use this doctor unless you do not care about your quality of care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Thomas R. Rossi's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim