Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Reid

Thanks to Dr. Reid, my posture has gotten much better and my tension head aches have disappeared.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Reid and the staff at Reid Chiropractic & The Nutrition Center are very courteous and eager to help the patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Reid is great! He is extremely thorough with each patient and even takes time to go over many other health/wellness options. He truly cares about the health of each patient and has a really friendly staff. My only mark down would be that it does take a while to get from waiting room, to therapy room, to treatment room to finish. It is probably because there are so many people who want to see him though. He fixed my migraines and has helped stabilize my low back pain. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Very caring and takes good amount of time with his patients. I found him to be alittle too strong with me a female but fixed the problem. Hard for me to relax with his method. My friends love him and continue to go to him. He is there when you need him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009