Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Ostromecki

Dr.Ostromecki is very friendly,answers all the questions and takes time with me. He simply tells it like it is. for me he is an excellent Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

While Dr. O is a great Cardiologist, trying to get drugs or information from his office is next to impossible. No one ever answers the phone and there isn't even voice mail!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Ostromecki is currently treating my father at Waukesha Memorial Hospital and he is fantastic. He is to the point and doesn't mince words. With my dad being 82 years old he is looking for quality of life not quantity and he will tell you exactly what you need to know in very plain English. Maybe some people don't appreciate that but we do. He took the time with us after my father's stent procedure to show us the 3d images and explain step by step what he did and what will need to be done. We have complete faith in him, his follow up with my dad is top notch and we feel my dad is receiving excellent care of my father.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Ostromecki had been the physician caring for my mom when she was admitted to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital following an episode of pain in her chest. Needless to say, it was a scary experience. We retained Dr. Ostromecki's service for follow up appointments and have never been disappointed. So much so, that we asked him if he could be my mom's primary physician. His bedside manner is calm and caring, which is very much appreciated by myself and my 89 year old mother, as she is anxious enough just going to see a doctor. I have complete confidence in Dr. Ostromecki and am very grateful to have had him come into our lives in this manner. Keep up the great work!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Research the cardiologist Christopher Ostromecki very, very closely "before you leap."

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

While I'm sure Dr. Ostromecki is very knowledgeable about cardiac care, his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. He's not the most friendly or open doctor, and had absolutely no sense of humor the two times I saw him. He also didn't want to hear what any of my prior cardiologists had to say, unless it was regarding any past cadiac procedures I had had. I was very uncomfortable with him on both occassions that I saw him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Christopher J. Ostromecki's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1982)