Ratings for Dr. Eileen A. Murphy

Dr.Murphy was my Dr. 24 years ago and delivered all 3 of our children .. Our oldest being born 1989 .. Just here to say that she was the most awesome dr, ever .. In more ways than one .. The comfort, intellect, bedside manner, etc, was amazing!! Every appointment with all three preg., was perfect! All deliveries were amazing because of her! I wish she was still my Dr.!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

I had an AWFUL experience with Dr. Murphy and would never go back let alone recommend her to anyone. She misdiagnosed a condition which left me in tears, anxious and worried for days. When tests came back negative, she cowardly had a colleague leave me a voicemail saying essentially "Oops, nothing to worry about". Totally unprofessional and insensitive. The worst experience I've ever had with a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

A gem! Anticipates things that may come up before the next visit and provides information. Asks good questions. Great bedside/telephone manner.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Eileen A. Murphy's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)