Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Gottesman

I rarely see this Dr., i see his nurse practioner, Kathy Pourch, who takes care of everything, !! She is personable, spends time needed with me......and the staff there at SMOC Womans Pavilion are number one!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. G is one of the most caring Dr's I have EVER come in contact with. He helped me through a few ectopic pregnancies, and with it being such a trumatic experience, he did everything in his power to make me as comfortable as possible. Even though i can easily travel a few short miles to another gyno, I travel over 30 mins just to see Dr. G! :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I cant tell you how much I love this doctor. He has his patients best interest at heart, he just did a DNC on me after having a 3rd miscarriage. He truly cares about his patients well being, trust me I had my 2 other miscarriages at other offices and the amount of care and effort he puts into his job is just remarkable.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Great doctor. He moved to Pavillion Women's in Manchester, and even though it is an hour drive for me, I will be going there to see him. Really takes time to listen and he always has a great solution to any of my concerns. I never thought I would choose a male ob/gyn, but Dr. Gottesman is fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. G is awesome! Unfortunately, he left the practice I am going to before I had my baby, but he always took the time to address any and all of my concerns without being condescending and with empathy. I never dealt with a male doctor in this area before and was quite nervous, but Dr. G made me feel comfortable and fostered a trusting relationship! I wish I knew where he went!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

great doctor listens is caring helpful and is extremely knowledgeable has empathy for the patient is kind warm and caring is on top of all aspects of medical practice brilliant man always has time for any questions you might have

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Brian T. Gottesman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)