You may also like

Excellent doctor. Thorough, gentle, consistent and attentive. Took me, a semi wimpy patient through 2 teeth extractions and the entire implant process. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

This was my first tooth extraction, an abscessed bottom wisdom tooth. Dr. Edmonds explained everything that would be happening and made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. He was gentle and extracted the tooth painlessly and in no time at all. I followed his instructions and healing went incredibly well. I would highly recommend Dr. Edmonds and am very happy that he was recommended to me!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

did a grat job. very knowledgeable. would recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Two years after surgery I am still struggling with cellulitus from the surgery. Dr. left part of impacted tooth in site and I had to pull it out with tweezers. Worst doctor I have ever encountered. Wouldn't recommemend him to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Awesome doctor,had my impacted wisdom teeth out with no problem! His staff was amazing and so was the anesthesiologist that he used. Would definitely go back!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2004

Dr. James N. Edmonds's Credentials

Delta Dental
UPMC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Thorough, gentle, consistent and attentive. Took me, a semi wimpy patient through 2 teeth extractions and the entire implant process. I highly..."

January 26, 2015