Ratings for Dr. Clayton R. Malaker

My first impression of Dr Malaker was that he is very intelligent and caring. He is one of the few doctors to not be in a hurry to just get to his next patient. He made room for my family the same day I would call. However I found that he would prescribe medications and treat only symptoms not the causes of the symptoms. I felt he didn't listen to suggestions, and was closed-minded when I talked with him about different treatment options. These things made me question if he truly keeps current on some very common health problems. He also doesn't seemed concerned about diet where it concerns ones health.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

The best doctor around. He tells it like it is. He seems to be very knowledgeable in a lot of different areas. I get the feeling that he does care about my health and well being.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Malaker is a very caring and compassionate man. He is an attentive listener and offers suggestions and explanations with great skill.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Clayton R. Malaker's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Belvidere, IL