Ratings for Dr. Janet L. Alvarado

Dr. Janet is a wonderful doctor and the staff is great. She runs late because she never rushes you and listens to you. She's an excellent doctor and my husband and I both go to her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Since she became an employee of HSHS, I can no longer afford to go there. Very sad....Was once forgotten about by the front desk person and sat there a LONG time. Nurses are nice and helpful. Dr. is compassionate. IF you can afford it, go there.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Great doctor and super nice lady. Staff is cool and very nice. I recommend them highly!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Janet Alvarado for 18 months and I am very happy with her. Dr. Janet is a wonderful doctor. She's very competent, kind and compassionate. I've found her to be totally dedicated and very nice to her patients and she spends as much time as you need with her (which tends to make her run late for appointments, her ONLY flaw but she's worth the wait) and she listens to you and asks intelligent questions to get your diagnosis. I have to see her about once a month for a chronic condition so I am very familiar with her. She's done her very best to try to help me and her staff is composed of really nice people. I'd recommend her very highly and have nothing but praise for her. I try to get the 1st appointment since she does run late but it's because she spends time with her patients. She does GP and also does routine Gyno so you don't have to go elsewhere. She's the first lady doc I've ever had but she ROCKS. She shares a practice with her husband, Dr. Alejandro Alvarado.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Janet L. Alvarado's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci Antigua, Sch Of Med, St Johns, Antigua (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland, IL