Ratings for Dr. Darwin C. Jackson

Dr.Jackson is very kind, knowledgeable. This was already a hard decision to make, the staff and the dr was really nice and made me at ease, I had a million questions before I did the procedure, and this dr answered every question.... to be honest the wait was long but the patient care was outstanding

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I almost lost my life to this doctor's carelessness. I had a surgical abortion done at about 7 weeks along. A few days after, I knew something was wrong. I ended up bleeding out and passing out, getting rushed to the hospital to find out surgical cloth, half the fetus, and placenta were left inside of me developing infection. I had to have another surgical procedure and the doctors at the hospital were disgusted. I was bedridden for almost 2 weeks and in and out of the hospital sick and on constant medication, I was also weak from so much blood loss. I will never go to a doctor without reading reviews ever again and this is sickening to say the least. Do not go to him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Unfortunately, I had to wait in the waiting room for 2 hours before seeing the doctor for a medical abortion. Not only was the wait far too long, there were not enough chairs, and several of us were forced to stand the entire time because the doctor was late. However, once I was finally seen, he was the kindest, most human doctor I've ever seen in my life. Very sensitive and knowledgeable. I was more than pleased with my visit with him as far as patient-doctor relations go, and my only complaint was the horrible wait in a crowded room, which may or may not have been Dr. Jackson's fault.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Please be very cautious about going to Darwin Jackson for a surgical abortion. I went to a facility in Tampa where Darwin Jackson performed a surgical abortion. Shortly after, I realized that something was not right...48 hours after the procedure, I had chills and terrible body aches. I then continued bleeding and cramping for over 3 weeks. When I went in for the follow up, he did a quick ultrasound and said everything was normal. When I mentioned to him, that I know my body (had a previous abortion) and something did not seem 'right' with this recovery, he insisted that everything was fine.. Said he has been doing this for over 20 years and if I wanted, go get a 2nd opinion (arrogant!.. google his name for Illinois clinic). I did go for a 2nd opinion to another Dr in their affiliated facility in Tampa. I was told that I had retained product. Long story short, I ended up in the ER and had to have another surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Darwin C. Jackson's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1976)