Ratings for Dr. Ramon B. Inciong

Dr. Inciong is a very passionate doctor and has taken very good care of my elderly mother for years. the girls in his office are very caring and have also taken very good care of my mother when needed.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

My wife and I have had as our doctor for several years. He has ALWAYS bent over backwarsd to provide the best care he can. Very friendly and courteous. Doesn't recommend expensive procedures when they're not needed. He has treated my wife for diabetes for yesrs and me for pneumonia in 2009.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

I REALLY LIKED DR. INCIONG, HE WAS VERY PATIENT AND CARING. DON'T JUDGE A DOCTOR BY ONE BAD REVIEW. ALL DOCTORS ARE DIFFERENT AND ALL HOSPITALS HAVE POLICIES THAT AREN'T AGGREABLE BUT THE DOCTORS DON'T MAKE THEM. I RECOMMEND HIM!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

He sent a patient home even though he was sick because of hospital policy. The patient came back to the emergency room and was worse than when he left and almost killed him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Ramon B. Inciong's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1988)

Centene