Ratings for Dr. Mary C. Agne

Dr. Agne is nice, but not thorough anymore. She seems disconnected and lacks followup. Her front office staff never smile, are rude and very unhelpful. I have experienced this on multiple occasions. This use to he a good office but has steadily gone down hill over the past few years. My family, friends and myself have changed to a different practice because of this.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

There is always a very long wait. I have been here several times and have always waited over two hours to see the doctor. The staff is not helpful, seems disorganized and turns over often. PA once prescribed an antibiotic to which I was allergic. I had to tell her to look at my chart and check it. Very poor practice

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

This is very caring doctor who listens to your concerns. She does a thorough exam and work-up.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Wait 2 hrs to see the doctor. She uses the computer to check for meds she should prescribe. I feel like I'm diagnosing myself and she is agreeing with me.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Mary C. Agne's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

UPMC