Ratings for Dr. Andrea J. Ramsay

Wrong dosage on prescription;never called in another one . Stay awat

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Great listener! Warm, compassionate! Treats patients with "whole person" concept

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Please find another. Doctor....extremely rude staff,..Everytime you. get sick they. direct you to the nearest walk in clinic...I have left messages for the Dr Ramsey 3weeks ago no. return call.....Use another. Doctor

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Be prepare to wait a long time. And pay extra fees at the place. If your insurance says you have a yearly physical for free. she will charge you a copay the next visit to go over the results of your free physical. ??

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Best Doctor Ever!!!!! She is kind , understanding. Do not rush her patients,explain you illness in a manner you understand, work with your medication. What a professional, lovely doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Help!!! Can somebody tell me where Dr. Andrea Ramsay went to practice medicine. She is not at Health Excel or the other office at 2488 N. University Dr. The best doctor I have ever had… she listens to you...great bedside manners…and keep an eye on your medications.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Ramsay has been my doctor for over nine years. She is the true definition of a doctor:caring, warm, smart, and non-pretensious. If I were her mom, I would be proud to call her daughter. She has always treated me with respect. She goes over my bloodwork and makes sure I leave the office with follow-up bloodwork paperwork, which is done every six months. I am at a loss knowing she is no longer at her old office. I hope to find her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I've also found out that Dr. Ramsay will no longer be with this practise. She's been my doctor for many year and I would like to keep her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Ramsay has been my Dr. for a few years and I really like her. Very caring and knowledgable. However, I called to get an appointment with her today and the phone is disconnected and I received a letter in the mail stating that the office is moving and Dr. Ramsay will no longer be with them. I have no idea where she will be or how to get in touch with her. Sad!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Andrea Ramsay is a very careful doctor, she takes time to talk to me and explain everything, we also take time to talk about our family, for me she`s the best Doctor i have ever had Thank`s to her !

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Andrea J. Ramsay's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL