Ratings for Dr. Camille G. GAGNE-SABBAGH

Have been using this doctor for many years, with the exception of having a few rough years with mediocre staff, I have always been please with my care with her. She has a new staff now and it seems they have a lot more experience and are very friendly. Dr. Sabbagh seems more relaxed as well.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Had 2 babies with this Dr and still see her for my yearly exam. I really hate reading all these negative comments as she IS very personable and so caring about her patients. I will say that no Dr is perfect and we as patients should have enough sense to ask questions or speak up when we do not understand. You can't put all the blame on the Dr if you don't get the answers you want.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Been her patient for several years. Appreciate her straight forward personality. Has a new office staff that appears to have it together. Good doctor, great office.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

This doctor is horrible! The office Is dirty and her equipment is as old as her! She's out right rude! Her staff is rude and you can feel the tension between everyone that works there when u go. The nurses never remember you neither does she.. I've been going there throughout my pregnancy and HATE every visit. The only reason I have not gone to a different obgyn is because they are all booked up for pregnancies until May! Do yourself a favor and do not go!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

She's a GREAT doc needs an could use a great nurse an to do a deep clean on the place.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

This doctor killed my chances of having babies. I hate her she told me at age 15 to take birth control. And I did the one she gave me stoped my normal periods. When I stopped taking it I never got my period back. Im now 20 and I was told I can never have children because of this birth control I took. Lostrein26. I hate her so much.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Sabbage for almost 13 years. Over that time I have seen Dr. Sabbage level of service and concern for me as a patient declined dramatically. Last year, I was charged a co-pay to see her only to find out her and her staff neglected to get test results needed for her to treat me at my appointment. I was told to make another appointment and I was charged another copay. Yesterday, I went in for yet another follow up and I asked her to work with me on paying the copay. She flatly refused. I was astounded! She knew I came for a follow up because of an abnormal test finding but she was more concerned with getting paid then caring for her patient. I'm done!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Every year when I go for my annual appointment I swear I'll never come back. The staff acts like they hate their jobs and Dr. Sabbagh is never on time. She was late over two hours this time with no explanation. Her visits are quick and to the point which is nice. However, the office is disgusting and the long wait times don't make it worth it. If I ever go back I will deserve the terrible service I get.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

went for hysterectomy consultation. prefilled out paperwork to speed process. sent records and scan disc 4 days early to review. arrived at appointment, waited 2 hours, no appology or explaination. asked why we were there. had not reviewed anything, wanted to check again even with the disc scan in her possesion. asked about a mamogram as if it had anything to do with hysterectony. (Already had 2 full body scans that showed clean). Feeling were and lightheaded, been bleeding for 4 months. Asked for a blood count for a possible transfusion. We said we would pay total bill up front. recommended us to somewhere else. gave us the blood count as we were leaving, It was a 7 which was down from 10 5 weeks earlier. Large waist of time and money for poor service and worthless information. Very unprofessional and seemed encaring. If she did not want to work with us why did she waist our time and money? I did get ouir disc and paperwork back that they did not bother to read.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012