Ratings for Dr. Edwin Liu

Child friendly office. Very efficient. Best in town.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Excellent experience. Very child friendly office. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Liu is wonderful. He is one of the few pediatric neurologists in the area so you may have a longer wait time. Once you see him, he takes the time to allay your fears and to address your concerns. My son has a rare neurological disorder and he always listen to me and is willing to try different treatments. We are extremely grateful that we have found a Dr. so close to us to treat our son.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

We had to wait for about 30 min but once we met the doctor we were very pleased. Explained everything until we were comfortable and involved my child in the plan. Very caring and nice staff.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Had a great experience! Staff was very friendly. Doctor spent plenty of time with us. Convenient locations.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

The worst bedside manner! He doesn't spend time with my Son and just shoved scripts at us. Each month the script is written incorrectly and refused by the pharmacy. I look over the script but, the mistakes are hard to spot if you don't know the lingo.

Submitted August 21, 2016

I had no problem getting an appointment. The visit took about 45 min. I would recommend them to a friend!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Recently had a sleep study in their office. It was a great experience. Our pediatrician referred us here. My child thought te doctor was funny.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr Liu is a very caring doctor. He always make my children feel comfortable and takes the time to listen to them and understand our concerns. His staff is also very helpful and compassionate to the patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Great doctor. Really cares about his patients. I have been going to his office for years and he always gives my child they attention they need. I don't know of any pediatric neurologists that go to the palm beach area hospitals besides his group. You really need that care if your child has seizures.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Edwin Liu's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Loxahatchee, FL