Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Szewczyk

I'm sure Dr. Szewczyk knows his stuff, he's been practicing in Belleville for many years. I'm sorry to say his passive-aggressive staff and his own unpleasant demeanor will keep me from returning. This office needs a lesson in customer service (and yes, as patients we ARE customers). Not a single smile from any of the 4 people I dealt with during my appointment - I felt like an unwanted infringement on their personal time. Sadly, the doctor acted the same way - annoyed at my presence, in a hurry to get through with me, and left my questions went unanswered. The worst part was the LONG wait in the lobby (this was before the LONG wait in the office), watching the staff treat elderly patients BADLY. One very old man couldn't find his insurance card and thought they might not have given it to him. After they sent him on his way they made fun of him, and when they FOUND THE CARD later when I was in the reception area, the girl who picked it up THREW IT AWAY. Nice.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Paul S. Szewczyk's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)