Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Furlin

Great doc takes time to sit down and explain everything.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Turned out to be one of the most unpleasant doctors appointment ive ever had...

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I have been a patient for five years. Dr. Furlin is always professional and he takes time to explain your diagnosis. He also listens to your concerns. Rarely do you find a doctor that is willing to listen and take the time to explain.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Would not recommend this doctor. After seeing him and giving him my diagnosis of endometriosis from a previous doctor who performed surgery and discovered the condition, he told me she was wrong and prescribed me muscle relaxers. He told me to get him my surgery records, which I did the same day and he sent me home. The muscle relaxers were doing anything for me but putting me to sleep for half the day so I called him to ask him what to do and see what he found in my surgery report. After 9 days of phone calls every day, sometimes twice a day he finally got back to me and said Yep, you have endometriosis. I then told him that I have been trying to get a hold of him and he said I know, the pills are putting you to sleep. I decided right there I was done with him. He obviously knew I was trying to call and didn't bother to return a phone call for 9 days. Not knowledable at all and truly not helpful or caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Joseph J. Furlin's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Healthnet