Ratings for Dr. Gautam Jha

Dr. J. is knowledgeable in all areas. He is caring, kind, understanding and probably treats his patient's as he would his own family! Also, Dr. J. gives you the time required for your individual issues and concerns at each visit! A 72 year old patient in Salem, IL.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

we are greatfull to Dr Jha to take time to have my grandpa bring pill boxes and personaly go over each one of them.Insurance did not ok aggrenox(I am hoping I spelled it right)like a blood thinner so plavis was prescribed which is another blood thinner,then insurance oked the first one so now he was takeing both blood thinners.Dr Jha caught this and I know two blood thinners together could make him bleed in brain and that would be bad.I know many people die from medication errors in our country and although some people do not like to take their pill boxes to doctors I would ask everybody to do that especilly if they see more then one doctor.I like when he says listen to your doctor and he will put his 100 percent to take care of you.I know some people do not bring pills when he tells them to do not keep appointments and expect 100 questions answered in one visit-he is busy doctor and I can understand why he would not be comfortable taking care of thease kinds of patients -

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

nurses and cnas are not very friendly ,waiting time is extremely long your always told it will be just a bit i have waited almost 3 hours before being seen even with apppointment ,every appt . is the same he walks in ask to look at your current medicines he sits and writes them down if the nurse hasnt done already you explain whats goin on he shakess his head then writes a prescription ,no explaination most times just tells how many times a day to take what he prescribes.This is very troublesome for elderly i have seen which makes up a good percentage of his clientele.I personally have an elderly friend who goes to him and have been in the room with her when she ask him several questions he either doesnot answer or gives short uninterpretable retorts she still comes out not knowing why oor what she came in with .I think he is more interested in making money nd how many heads he can cash in on iam not bashing him as a doctor i just believe he is in it for profit only.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Gautam Jha's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AHC