Ratings for Dr. Jeannie Wang

loud, rude, recommended unnecessary painful procedures that my 2nd and 3rd opinion physicians disagreed with, found good qualified help and healing elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I mentioned to her at my last visit that I wanted to get pregnant in a year or so. She never mentioned anything about not doing deliveries anymore. Then this month I called the office to see about getting on a prenatal vitamin and going in for a pre-pregnancy check up and evaluation and the staff didn't seem to care at all (my husband and I want to start "trying" in a month or two). They kind of brushed me off saying "well Dr. Wang doesn't deal with that anymore." Even though my regular visit was less than one year ago they even seemed reluctant at first to call a pharmacy and get a prescription prenatal. They just told me to get an OTC product. I didn't feel like that office cared at all. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

She is a great doctor, but no longer delivers babies. Now I am forced to find another doc as I am pregnant again. She has great bedside manners and always helpful to me.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dont waste your time.She was very rude. Would'nt take the time to address the problems.She basicly wants your money not to help you. Was told I only had to pay $30.00 by the receptionist ended up paying $50.00. Never again will I go there again. I will stick to Corner Stone Clinic where they care about there patients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Wang is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and takes her time to explain and answer any questions you may have. I did not feel rushed during my appt at all. There was a little longer wait than I'm normally used to to get back to see the Dr. but it's worth it knowing that she will listen and take the time to explain things to me. I also appreciated the time she took to go over alternative treatments. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Jeannie was my OBGYN for both of my pregnancies—she was always very helpful, very caring and also, very honest. If there were problems, she laid out the risks, the possibilities and then the possible solutions. She never made me feel like my questions were ignorant or ridiculous. She always took as much time as I needed to make sure I felt comfortable and knowledgeable about my pregnancies. After my pregnancies, for a time, I had to see a different doctor because of insurance, but I came back to her after about 3 years and she still remembered me! I was so happy to be back under her care, especially when compared with the care I received elsewhere. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Jeannie Wang's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med