Ratings for Dr. James R Adams

Our entire family has Dr. Adams as their family doctor. He is helpful and gives options to us. He diagnosed about one year ago with cancer when other doctors had no idea what was going on inside of me. In just minutes he had me diagnosed. That SAME day he sent me to emergency and had them do an MRI, and I was in emergency surgery before 10 pm. that night. I don't know how he diagnosed a tumour on my lower spinal cord but without his diagnosis I probably would have been paralyzed. I love that he volunteers about 6 weeks a year to hospitals in the third world at his own expense. He also says things the way they are, no nonsense, just the truth.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Goes above and beyond!! Always available when needed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Always extremely nice, helpful and knowledgeable. He wants to help without just prescribing some medication, which is great. Each time I am talking to him within minutes of arrival. I'll be going to his office from now on for my Doctor visits.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have not seen Dr. Adams for some time but I did refer someone to him who had an injury and was absolutely satisfied with the level of professionalism, medical knowledge and care that Dr. Adams gave him. I am grateful to have had him as a doctor and would recommend him to anyone looking for a correct diagnosis and the best possible care they could receive. He is a gracious man and a true professional and I have no problem attaching my name to my review. N. Russo

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Adams is most arrogant and smug dr I've ever been to. I'm blown away that he is still practicing medicine with such a terrible bedside manner. He is so rude with a smirk on his face. His treatment options are not safe. He may of been great at one time, but not anymore. I would never recommend this doctor! He crushes my faith in healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr Adams has been my family doctor for 30 years. He is an amazing physician. He has always been there for me, even when he's out of the country. He gives so much back to his community as well as third world countries, and has done so for years. I hope that he never retires at least until I've passed on from this life to the next. I so very much appreciate the care he has given me over the past years. He actually made it house call when my son was young

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

This doctor is odd but mostly affective. He has done more for me than my doctor, but still feel doctors don't hear what you tell them. One thing I've learned is patience.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr A, is amazing! he is definitely an out-of-the-box thinker. He often provides me with advice and guidance for my injuries and issues that I have not considered before. He has ALWAYS been right. He asks great questions. He likes to give 3 options for each thing too which is fun, because I like options. I also appreciate that he volunteers 6 weeks of his life each year to third world medical missions. In a world where so many people are simply focused on getting ahead, it's great seeing someone who wants to give back. Love this guy!! (been my family doctor for almost 15 years)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Jim Adams has been my family physician for over 20 years. I will continue as a patient until his retirement. His advice and knowledge are among the best I have encountered. He and his staff are all about patient care and well being.

Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr . Adams is the best family physician we have ever had, and we would not even consider seeing anyone else. He has treated ourselves and our children for various reasons over the years - always with a positive, friendly attitude, accommodating schedule, punctuality and professionalism. Such a wonderful, knowledgeable man! Thank you, Dr. Adams. You're the best! LT

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015