Ratings for Dr. James R Adams

His treatments are unethical and unsafe! I would not recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Terrible and rude doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Adams is most arrogant and smug dr I've ever been to. I'm blown away that he is still practicing medicine with such a terrible bedside manner. He is so rude with a smirk on his face. His treatment options are not safe. He may of been great at one time, but not anymore. I would never recommend this doctor! He crushes my faith in healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr Adams has been my family doctor for 30 years. He is an amazing physician. He has always been there for me, even when he's out of the country. He gives so much back to his community as well as third world countries, and has done so for years. I hope that he never retires at least until I've passed on from this life to the next. I so very much appreciate the care he has given me over the past years. He actually made it house call when my son was young

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

This doctor is odd but mostly affective. He has done more for me than my doctor, but still feel doctors don't hear what you tell them. One thing I've learned is patience.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr A, is amazing! he is definitely an out-of-the-box thinker. He often provides me with advice and guidance for my injuries and issues that I have not considered before. He has ALWAYS been right. He asks great questions. He likes to give 3 options for each thing too which is fun, because I like options. I also appreciate that he volunteers 6 weeks of his life each year to third world medical missions. In a world where so many people are simply focused on getting ahead, it's great seeing someone who wants to give back. Love this guy!! (been my family doctor for almost 15 years)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Jim Adams has been my family physician for over 20 years. I will continue as a patient until his retirement. His advice and knowledge are among the best I have encountered. He and his staff are all about patient care and well being.

Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr . Adams is the best family physician we have ever had, and we would not even consider seeing anyone else. He has treated ourselves and our children for various reasons over the years - always with a positive, friendly attitude, accommodating schedule, punctuality and professionalism. Such a wonderful, knowledgeable man! Thank you, Dr. Adams. You're the best! LT

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

He has met us after hours, and on weekends when we needed help. He answers questions on email and is the most considerate doctor I have had in years and I am at the elder end of the spectrum. He actually listens as opposed to doctors that say that what I am describing is not possible, and because he listens we were able to discover an unusual disease I have had since birth. But because so many doctors dismiss women's concerns of fatigue as emotional issues, we found a solution. My quality of life is better at 48 than it was in my 20's. A god send for sure.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

he definitely gets the job done and is an excellent doctor. However his bedside manner sometimes could be a little better.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015