Ratings for Dr. James R Adams

Never seen a doctor for available to his patients via phone, email, or extended office hours, even when he is on a mission trip, he still answers your questions!! He is funny and non judgmental, and an advocate for healthcare across the province and I'm the area he lives😊

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Most fun you'll have in a doc office. Man's a Legend

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr. Adams does not know how to listen and is extremely arrogant. On top of that, he has signs in his office that state: "Prayer is the best medicine." I understand this may work for some people, but a doctor should base their practice on fact and science. I question if he even knows what he is doing. Will never be back to this facility.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I am so very fortunate to have Dr. Adams as my physician. The day he retires I might just die..JK

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Our entire family has Dr. Adams as their family doctor. He is helpful and gives options to us. He diagnosed about one year ago with cancer when other doctors had no idea what was going on inside of me. In just minutes he had me diagnosed. That SAME day he sent me to emergency and had them do an MRI, and I was in emergency surgery before 10 pm. that night. I don't know how he diagnosed a tumour on my lower spinal cord but without his diagnosis I probably would have been paralyzed. I love that he volunteers about 6 weeks a year to hospitals in the third world at his own expense. He also says things the way they are, no nonsense, just the truth.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Goes above and beyond!! Always available when needed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Always extremely nice, helpful and knowledgeable. He wants to help without just prescribing some medication, which is great. Each time I am talking to him within minutes of arrival. I'll be going to his office from now on for my Doctor visits.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have not seen Dr. Adams for some time but I did refer someone to him who had an injury and was absolutely satisfied with the level of professionalism, medical knowledge and care that Dr. Adams gave him. I am grateful to have had him as a doctor and would recommend him to anyone looking for a correct diagnosis and the best possible care they could receive. He is a gracious man and a true professional and I have no problem attaching my name to my review. N. Russo

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Adams is most arrogant and smug dr I've ever been to. I'm blown away that he is still practicing medicine with such a terrible bedside manner. He is so rude with a smirk on his face. His treatment options are not safe. He may of been great at one time, but not anymore. I would never recommend this doctor! He crushes my faith in healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr Adams has been my family doctor for 30 years. He is an amazing physician. He has always been there for me, even when he's out of the country. He gives so much back to his community as well as third world countries, and has done so for years. I hope that he never retires at least until I've passed on from this life to the next. I so very much appreciate the care he has given me over the past years. He actually made it house call when my son was young

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016