You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James R Adams

This doctor is odd but mostly affective. He has done more for me than my doctor, but still feel doctors don't hear what you tell them. One thing I've learned is patience.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr A, is amazing! he is definitely an out-of-the-box thinker. He often provides me with advice and guidance for my injuries and issues that I have not considered before. He has ALWAYS been right. He asks great questions. He likes to give 3 options for each thing too which is fun, because I like options. I also appreciate that he volunteers 6 weeks of his life each year to third world medical missions. In a world where so many people are simply focused on getting ahead, it's great seeing someone who wants to give back. Love this guy!! (been my family doctor for almost 15 years)

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Jim Adams has been my family physician for over 20 years. I will continue as a patient until his retirement. His advice and knowledge are among the best I have encountered. He and his staff are all about patient care and well being.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr . Adams is the best family physician we have ever had, and we would not even consider seeing anyone else. He has treated ourselves and our children for various reasons over the years - always with a positive, friendly attitude, accommodating schedule, punctuality and professionalism. Such a wonderful, knowledgeable man! Thank you, Dr. Adams. You're the best! LT

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

He has met us after hours, and on weekends when we needed help. He answers questions on email and is the most considerate doctor I have had in years and I am at the elder end of the spectrum. He actually listens as opposed to doctors that say that what I am describing is not possible, and because he listens we were able to discover an unusual disease I have had since birth. But because so many doctors dismiss women's concerns of fatigue as emotional issues, we found a solution. My quality of life is better at 48 than it was in my 20's. A god send for sure.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

What a Doctor! He has taken care of me for several years now. Responds to calls, E-mails and often will make time to fit me or my kids in even if his day is booked full. I know few people that would take 2 month a year off and give back to others. I know few people that have spent so much time helping the youth in our community. His knowlede is amazing! He has taken time out to explain things to me, even when I am sure he is over booked. Probably what he has forgotten is mor than I ever knew. I only wish I could be 1/2 as knowlageable, 1/2 as kind 1/2 considerat because then I would be truly a great person. This man is truly a humble Christian physician. I gave him a only a 5 because I cannot give 10. Thank you Dr Adams. NM

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Just an A-One Doctor. Have been with Dr. Adams for over 18 yeas and have always been impressed with his analysis of my condition. Very personable. Thanks Dr. Adams

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

It is hard not to like dr. Adams even though I feel he screwed me over after I went to see him to try and reduce my medication. I never said I was healed I just felt that the number of prescription I was getting could maybe be reduced. He prescribed me methadone and after coming home and reading about this medication I told him I would not take it. He never discussed it with me nor did he give me any options. Now that medication is on my record and because of it no matter what pain I am in I can't go to another doctor or hospital due to the humiliation of being connected with a drug with the reputation it has. I was the unfortunate recipient as dr. Adams had just gotten his licence to prescribe it. I read recently that this drug is no longer recommended for pain relief and I think it is because the withdrawal off of it is horrendous. I wish I had kept my mouth shut but I thought we would discuss a new plan of action but he said nothing and handed me the script. I now have no recourse and there are days where I do pray for relief. Dr. Adam had asked me to find another doctor since I didn't agree with his procedure. To date I have no other doctor. On the other hand he was amazing where my dad was concerned and one time when my sister had chest pains he opened his office to check her so she didn't have to wait at the hospital. What doctor does that...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. James R Adams's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is odd but mostly affective. He has done more for me than my doctor, but still feel doctors don't hear what you tell them. One thing I've learned i..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr A, is amazing! he is definitely an out-of-the-box thinker. He often provides me with advice and guidance for my injuries and issues that I have not considere..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jim Adams has been my family physician for over 20 years. I will continue as a patient until his retirement. His advice and knowledge are among the best I ..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Adams is the best family physician we have ever had, and we would not even consider seeing anyone else. He has treated ourselves and our children for vari..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has met us after hours, and on weekends when we needed help. He answers questions on email and is the most considerate doctor I have had in years and I am a..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "he definitely gets the job done and is an excellent doctor. However his bedside manner sometimes could be a little better."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Adams is a boss! Responds to all your concerns ASAP and actually solves your problems!"

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a Doctor! He has taken care of me for several years now. Responds to calls, E-mails and often will make time to fit me or my kids in even if his day is boo..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just an A-One Doctor. Have been with Dr. Adams for over 18 yeas and have always been impressed with his analysis of my condition. Very personable. Thanks Dr. A..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "It is hard not to like dr. Adams even though I feel he screwed me over after I went to see him to try and reduce my medication. I never said I was healed I just..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Incredible, caring, knowledgeable, professional, consistently goes far and above the call of duty for his patients. Can I nominate him for Dr. Of the year, or d..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If there ever was a person that was concerned over your wellbeing, was trusting, and someone you have faith in regarding your own health. Dr. Jim has been our d..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr.A for injuries for over 30 years and now will take my athletic kids to him for all of their injuries and check ups. He can sometimes come off as..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "JIM HAS A PASSION FOR PEOPLE - HE GIVES SELFLESSLY - AS SEEN IN THIS WORK WITH INTERNATIONAL THIRD WORLD HOSPITALS, TO THE LOCAL FOOTBALL TEAMS AND BOXING GROU..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "One of his staff members emailed me someone else's confidential test requisition forms when I asked for my own to be sent to me. I wasn't impressed. It made m..."

September 14, 2014