Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Sklar

I agree with the 1st reference. Dr. Sklar is wonderful. I have been going to him for about 8 years now. All 4 of my daughters see him and several of my friends after I have recommended Dr. now see him. We all agree “A wonderful" Dr. I have had female Dr's in the past, won't go back to a female. Dr. Sklar listens and advises and is very knowledgeable. Comfortable even thought I am over weight. Performed my surgery and have had no problems. It is that time of year again, I guess I will call and make my appointment. Thanks Dr. Sklar. My last visit with the Dr. in July 2008, he had a nurse that I have never had the pleasure to meet before but I guess she has been there for several years also (daytime nurse). Man all nurses need to be like her. I sure wish I could remember her name she deserves the praise.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

He was very kind and considerate. I will definitely go to him again and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. Brian D. Sklar's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, IL