Ratings for Dr. John Jenkins

Don't go near him if you have been bitten by a tick. He will tell you to go home and wait for symptoms. When you get symptoms (such as flu-like systemic misery, swollen, aching joints, drenching sweats, fever and chills, memory loss, loss of balance, falling down etc etc etc) he will tell you that you have normal signs of aging and send you home. This guy causes late stage Lyme disease, which is rampant in Lunenburg.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

John is a wonderful person and Doctor. He has helped my family through a lot of ailments. Some very serious! Great guy to play hockey with too! There is not a better family physician on the planet in my opinion!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

A very professional physician with excellent abilities and expertise. Very friendly and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Compassionate, interested and thorough. Conscientiously followed up on my husband's chronic symptoms and turned his life around.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Jenkins is a sweetheart. Competent and genial. It's a delight to meet him at emergency. We had that experience twice and both times he narrowed down what might be the problem, requested the required tests, identified the problem, and referred us to the care we needed. He is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Great Doctor have only seen him a few times but would definately recommend him

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Very happy having him as my current doctor. Kind and easy to talk to, seems to genuinely care and will look further into things (my last doctor would just blow me off). Never had any problems and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Jenkins recently changed his method of practising medicine and left his secretary of 18 years, Judy, go. Since Judy has left his practice has gone downhill.The new staff have no idea how to run a medical office and they don't care to learn.They will never give you an appoinment to see Dr.Jenkins in a timely fashion.Dr. Jenkins may as well have stopped practising medicine when he left Judy go. Sad but true!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Not impressed with this Doctor at all,he was not my Doc(thank god) but was my sister's. She passed away from colorectal cancer,early detection could have saved her life, but she was blown off for too long that by the time it was discovered, it had already spread(she had it for a year before he would send her for tests).Famous words: "I'm sure it's nothing", "you're too youmg"my personal favorite"You look so good, you can't be sick" Give me a break!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

My husband and I were had Dr. Muraletheran as our family doctor.She recently left for Ontario. We thought she was excellent and she left us in the care of Dr. Jenkins. I am so thankful, because he is the best, a very knowledgeable and good doctor as well as caring individual. People like him are few and far between.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010