Ratings for Dr. Margo M. Wolf

I have been a patientry with Dr.Wolf for a few years now. Despite the bad reviews I have had no issues with her other than her being extremely late. But I just figure that she is a doctor and whom am I to judge someone that may have just saved someone's life. Yes, she does chit chat a bit but in the end she helps your out. She has always made accurate diagnosis with me and has ordered appropriate tests when I needed them. I will remain with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Margo M. Wolf

Dr. Margo M. Wolf's response
Hi there, thanks for the review! We’re happy to hear you’ve had such a great experience with Dr. Wolf. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted April 24, 2018

Please don’t go to this doctor. She spent most of the visit with her back turned to me on her laptop. She didn’t even introduce herself! I’m having GI problems, she proceeded to tell me that cannabis was my whole problem. Then insinuated that I was seeking narcotics, even though I’m under the care of a pain management doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Margo M. Wolf

Dr. Margo M. Wolf's response
Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We continuously strive to improve our patient experience and appreciate your feedback. Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn’t mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

Submitted December 3, 2017

Looks at her laptop the entire visit and is making small talk to drive up the bill. Watch her diagnosis she was wrong with mine. Have to make sure she does what you are getting charged. I had to ask her during a phyiscal to please check my heart, ears and nose.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

The first words out of her mouth were "You're 40 you need a mammogram. 1 out of 8 of us are gonna get breast cancer". She proceeded to bash the president and then left. Horrible horrible doctor, I wouldn't even call her a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Wolf for years.She is one of the most caring and understanding Doctors I have ever seen.She spends a lot of time with you and listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Margo M. Wolf's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med