Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Beyer

Same experience as the rest of the reviews. He's a bully, he told me and I quote, "and don't be going home and asking your husband" in regards to the Shape diet. He charges $4000 for the diet including tons of labs that he says insurance won't cover. (My insurance would've covered it no charge) refused to listen to me, kept me on progesterone drops and now I've got more issues than when I started. He puts you on so many supplements it made me sick. He doesn't get back to you with lab results, you have to call the office numerous times and you'll be lucky to get an email of the results. And if the results aren't what Dr wants after weeks of waiting for the results-he blames the patient stating "it's an error, you did the test wrong" (spit test) He's a FRAUD.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He preys on depressed and the hopeless that will not question his arrogant attitude. He is a bully with a positive attitude that is insulting.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Please note Dr Beyer charges almost $8k all out of pocket that insurance will not cover. He wants the $ upfront before you start his program.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I think Dr. Beyer should teach and share his knowledge since he doesn't have time to spend with his patience and get to know them. I went to him because of his passion to help my daughter get better and he doesn't seem to be concerned with that part of his job anymore. He has a vast knowledge of what leaky gut and many auto amuine disfunctions are but spends little time getting to know the patient to figure out how it works with each patient. Instead, he chooses to move on to others that fit the mold and get better fast. I'm very disappointed since my daughter isn't better and he's handed her her walking papers. There was no accountability of over $2000 that he charged without going through insurance. I'm very disappointed in him since he came highly recommended to me.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Edward J. Beyer's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Tinley Park, IL