Ratings for Dr. Colleen A. Keegan

Dr. Keegan is very thorough and shows great concern and care for her patients, also her staff is excellent!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr.Keegan and her staff are amazing! Super friendly and very helpful with questions. Dr. Keegan is so attentive to detail and it very brilliant. She know so much yet can somehow "dumb it down" to explain to her patients what is really going on with them. She is so kind and supportive, and makes you feel very safe and secure in her hands. I had a serious case of shingles which was painful and can be very dangerous. She detected it early and literalyl saved my life. Great attention to detail and very thorough!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Keegan is a great doctor and spends so much time with her patients. It is amazing how much she cares and actually teaches her patients about their conditions. On top of all that she called me for a follow up on my hair loss shortly after our appointment. I have been several doctors for my hair loss condition who did not care about my issue. Dr. Keegan was able to get my issue under control. She truly is amazing and I tell all my friends about her!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr. Keegan saw our infant daughter for eczema and was great! Their office called us a few days following our appt to see how our daughter was doing. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Colleen A. Keegan's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Illinois