Ratings for Dr. Monika Lastowiecka

Often I had to wait over half an hour for the doctor, but that is because she takes time and care in tending to patient's needs. Dr.Lastowiecka is very pleasant and knowledgeable. I feel very confident in her and I will probably stick with her for as long as I live close enough to her office. The stuff is usually pleasant and helpful enough, but some could use some improvement. While I was trying to get information about my tests results recently, the receptionist kept putting me on hold in my mid-sentence, and wouldn't give me any time whatsoever to respond to anything she said to me. I understand busy office, but she was frustrating. Must be new. Hopefully will improve her phone skills soon. While trying to make an appointment, keep in mind that you won't reach the office before 9AM and then they take a weird lunch break at an odd hour. Thankfully Dr. Lastowiecka has a helpful answering service that will let you know when they're in. In sum -- great doctor but an average stuff.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Monika Lastowiecka's Credentials

• German

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup