Ratings for Dr. Lawrence B. Metrick

Awesome doctor. Very caring and professional. Makes return calls within hours despite his busy schedule. The staff could not be any nicer, warm, friendly, caring and accommodating. Dr. Metrick has a great sense of humor and spot on diagnosis when other doctors failed to recognize my issue. Thank you Dr. Metrick! You are the best orthopedic surgeon there!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

THE BEST DOCTOR ON THE NORTH SHORE! DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT. THE LAST REVIEW IS NO REFLECTION OF THIS DOCTOR WHATSOEVER. HE SPENT PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME TO MAKE SURE I UNDERSTOOD THE DIAGNOSIS, WHILE ALL OF THE OTHER DOCTORS RUSH PATIENTS OUT OF THE ROOM TO SEE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. HE EVEN SPOKE WITH MY PRIMARY DOCTOR PER MY REQUEST. DR. METRICK TRULY CARED ABOUT MY ISSUE. I DID NOT NEED SURGERY AS OTHER DOCTORS RECOMMENDED. PHYSICAL THERAPY IS ALL I NEEDED TO FIX A PROBLEM THAT WAS GOING ON FOR 5 YEARS NOW. GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR AND PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. I DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT LONG AND THE STAFF WAS LOVELY. 5 STAR DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR I EVER SAW, HE WAS VERY STRANGE IN THE ROOM HE MADE ME FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND SAID A FEW INAPPROPRIATE THINGS AND JUST PASS IT OFF WITH "I'M JUST KIDDING". I DID NOT THINK IT WAS FUNNY AT ALL. ALSO I HAD AN INJURED HIP AND TOLD ME TO TAKE SOME CORTISONE MEDICINE BY MOUTH THAT DID NOTHING AT ALL FOR THE PAIN, IT ONLY MADE ME SICK AND HAVE A MASSIVE HEADACHE. I TRIED TO CALL THE OFFICE 3 TIMES AND HE NEVER CALLED ME BACK UNTIL 8:00 P.M.. ONLY TO TELL ME THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, DISRESPECTFUL, AND UNCARING. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Lawrence B. Metrick's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1961)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Northbrook, IL