Ratings for Dr. Colleen A. Heniff

Have seen her for sometime and think she is great. Saw her at her office in Oak PaRK, Il. Have since seen her at her new office. Would not heistate to give her a try.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

She is very down to earth & extremely helpful while still being professional. The only downside is the fact that you get seen 20-30 minutes after your appointment is scheduled.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

I had the same experience and this doctor would not see me in the office. She had the nurse prescribe me over the counter drugs and they told me that they were booked and could not fit me in. I almost went to the ER due to the severity of my condition. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

After suffering from a cold, I began suffering from bronchitis. I tried to see this doctor as quickly as I could. However, this doctor told her receptionist to tell me to take Mucinex D and gargle without seeing me or even talking to me. Then when I finally forced my way in to see her she gave me a prescription for too little anti-biotics presumably because she didn't believe me. Now a couple weeks later I have bronchitis again. Unless you like dealing with an arrogant, uncaring doctor who refuses to give you much needed medical attention it is best to avoid this one.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Colleen A. Heniff's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oak Park, IL