Ratings for Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson and his staff went out of their way to make sure my daughter felt safe & comfortable. After having a bad experience at another office, they were able to calm her fears & and get the needed work done without further trauma. They were happy to answer all of my questions & explain to me why it is important to have baby teeth restored. I would recommend Dr, Johnson to any parent with an apprehensive child.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

He is willing to go the extra step and take the extra time needed for the child who has difficulty in traditional dental offices. The most difficult cases throughout the Northern counties are referred to his office. His speciality is nursing bottle caries, and the very young children.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

I brought my 5 year old to get a damaged tooth pulled here, they gave her a drug that made her act like she was ****, would not let me in the room with her, said she had alot of cavities but her new dentist says she has no cavities. Also one of the assistants said milk was bad for my kids teeth?

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006