Ratings for Dr. John J. Fernandez

Dr. Fernandez is an awesome Dr. I highly recommend him. He listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Fernandez and team are the best there is. Hands are kind of important and through personal experience, I'd put mine in theirs any time. You will not go wrong with this team. Lastly the doctor's skill level is off the charts.... his PAs' aftercare is off the charts.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Simply, the BEST! His PA-Jocelyn is not far behind.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Best doctor i ever saw . this doctor you can trust. he will explain to you everything you need to know about your injury and his staff is A+ and his PA is A+ my previous Dr could not find my problem , that change when i visit Dr Fernandez .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Good results with carpal tunnel surgery. Willing to spend as much time with me as needed. His medical assistant is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Fernandez is the best Dr. I have ever met in my long medical saga. He is compassionate, skillful and literally saved my legs. I have been able to reach him on holidays and virtually whenever I was going through a medical crisis. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

HE WAS VERY GOOD . I ASKED IF I COULD SEE AND EVERYNOW AND THEN HE WOULD EXPLAIN AND SHOW ME. I LIKE HIM.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. John J. Fernandez's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal