Ratings for Dr. William S. Hulesch

He ignored my chart and patient history. Questioned whether I actually have asthma (severe asthmatic with upper respiratory infection). Refused to prescribe antibiotics and the initial medicine he did prescribe I am allergic to, which he would have known, had he looked at my patient chart. When I told him I was allergic, he questioned whether that was the case. I don't hold a high amount of confidence that he actually cared about me as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

"I can't do anything else to help you." This is what he said to my mother while she was under his care for her severe, chronic COPD. She had tried multiple treatments, mentioned she was still struggling and that was his response. And she absolutely is NOT high-maintenance patient. So much for " First, do no harm" Dr. Hulesch!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This doctors practice was sold to advocate heath care. This is the worst service I have ever received. There not attending to referrals, not answering the phone. I stopped in the office and its just a f***ing joke,they installed a new computer system that has data from a 20+ year data, just great... Had to enter everyone's data all over like a new patient. I am a 30+ year patent of this practice and I recommend you find another practice to visit.12/11/2013

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. William S. Hulesch's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)