Ratings for Dr. Edmund W. Vizinas

The doctor was well qualified and incredibly helpful. I was placed in my room quickly and seen on time. The desk staff was helpful and made me feel very welcome in the office. Dr. Vizinas was made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions without hesitation and made sure I understood at the end. His wife was the office nurse and was incredibly sweet and also made me comfortable when she had to take some blood. Her accuracy was impeccable and I was not stabbed 100 times by some incompetent nurse who just couldnt find my vein. I am happy to say I will be returning to this office from now on. Dr. Vizinas and his office staff are surely someone I trust with my information and my life.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

failed to diagnose a long term medical condition which resulted in emergency care, surgery, and a permanent physical disability. Delayed any legal litigation for 18 months. My attorney's request for records were impeded by the physician's office. The records finally provided we very incomplete and there were doctor's visits that were omitted. The delays by myself to begin action and the physician's office lack of cooperation prevented any further litigation because of the 24 month time limit for action. Speaking with other patients in the area have given the indication that my situation was not unique.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Edmund W. Vizinas's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)