Ratings for Dr. Caroline A. Casey

Waited a half hour for my appt. I then received the most painful Pap test at her hands. Very rough examination, won't return

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Casey was never able to make me feel comfortable under her care. She often seemed rushed and annoyed with me if I had questions. She was punctual, however, I would prefer to sit in the waiting room if it meant I would receive the doctor's full attention when it was my turn.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

rude office and staff. gave incorrect information. I suspect insurance frauding, but have no proof of this. I just know that they filed incorrectly with my insurance and still, as of yet, have not attempted to correct this and it's been more than 2 years! I did explain this to them and they did nothing. They are bording on the edge of stalker/harassment by calling me telling me to pay them when I have already paid them. If they can't file correctly then that is not my fault nor my concern. They certainly scared me away future appointments!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Casey was wonderful! She runs a little late, but when it's your turn to be seen, she takes her time and answers all of your questions! I really feel like all the doctors at RPW really care that your prenatal care is the best!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Caroline A. Casey's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, IL