Ratings for Dr. J M Edgecombe

i have been to see dr edgecombe on many visits!!! he is an excellent specialist...if i lived closer to him..if he were still coming to my area...would def continue seeing him...he is awesome!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr.Edgecombe was the best doctor I have ever had the priviledge meeting. He was always so pleasant. He remembered you every time you walked into his office. He talked to you like you were his neighbour. His practice was busy but never to a point you couldnt get in to see him in an emergency. He was always happy with my daughter and treated her with respect. God Bless you Doc. You were the best of the best.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

My little boy is 3 1/2 and has been seeing Dr Edgecombe since he was 6 weeks old. Doc still remembers him when he walks in every 6 months and will always comment on how much he has grown. Super friendly and gentle Doctor. I wish all others had a gentle soul like he does.Happy Retirement Dr Edgecombe. You deserve it. You will be missed

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

He is knowledgeable, attentive and treats chronic cases with extreme diligence. If you need to see him, then you can. If you seriously need an audiology exam or surgery, he gets you in his OR time that week. My toddler adores him and I wish we had 20 more just like him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Dr. Edgecombe was wonderful to my daughter, very gentle and kind. Even though he is aging he still jokes and laughs with us when we go to his office. He is there whenever we have a problem. Hardly any waiting time. Thank you for being so wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

He is an older doctor which I am sure comes an abundance of knowledge but I was not impressed. Found him to be very abrubt. I question now why it is so easy to get an appointment to see him. His receptionist could be a little more professional and pleasant when dealing with his patients. She interrupted my visit 2 or 3 times while I was seeing the doctor. Didn't knock and wait to see if Ok to enter, just barged in. She had to restock his drawer with meds but turned out he didn't need them. It's a busy world for everyone but a doctor's office should maintain some type of privacy and professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

my son and I have had great sucess with this dr he is by far on a scale of 1 10 he is diffently a 10 thank you dr edgecomb my son can now hear thanks to you god bless you sir

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I wouldnt recomment this doctor to anyone. He is to the point which i think is ok when speaking to an adult but when he looks at a 8 year old and tells him he has to cut open his neck, that isnt good bed side manner at all. My child was frightenend to death of him and refused to let him touch him. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I had to get the specialist changed to another one. And when the problem came back he wanted to keep poking my son with needles and not do anything about it. Not a good doctor at all.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

he is wonderful with my little one no waiting for anything & if i needed to see him all id have to do is make an appointment & were in . no waiting for times to get into the or if neeeded . & if theres testing to be done he will ask to come in early so the appointment is kept on time . hes great my little loves him .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Great doctor. Easy to get an appointment with, good with kids, explains everything to you and no waiting for surgery dates. I've seen him as a child, myself, and now my kids see him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007