Ratings for Dr. Katie Saunders

I was lucky enough to get Dr. Saunders as my family doctor about 10 years ago. She is extremely knowledge, completely thorough, dedicated and very caring. Because of these qualities and her early intervention, I was able to be diagnosed in the early stages of cancer while it was still curable and hadn’t spread. She literally saved my life. There are no words to express how wonderful I think she is.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

The best doctor I or my family have ever had. She also took care of my parents. She is punctual, knowledgable, helpful and caring. She even came to my home when my father was dying because he could not come in.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Absolutely fantastic!! You never feel rushed or foolish. Very caring.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

has been my GP for 12 years and she is excellent. I feel very lucky to have such a kind, caring and smart physician

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Personable , knowledgeable , caring . She is by far the best.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been with dr. Saunders ever since she became a practicing physician. She is by far the best family Dr. I have ever come in contact with. She is my whole families Dr. We all love her. She is so personable and care about all of her patients. twice my little boy has been admitted to the hospital and both time she has called me at home to check on him. that is just one example of what she she does for her patients. I can honestly say my family is very lucky to have her as our G.P.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

She is the absolute best! I am so lucky to call her my doctor

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I don't know where I would be without Dr. Saunders. She is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Sanders provides a very good service for scheduled visiits when you are well but this service has a major gap when for sick patients who require same day appointments and GP visits. This is a major fustration when you have to go to emerency or walk in clinic for GP services when you already have a family doctor who knows you history.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I have been with Dr. Saunders since i moved back to Newfoundland 6 years ago. She is amazing! Very lucky to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016