Ratings for Dr. Katie Saunders

Personable , knowledgeable , caring . She is by far the best.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I have been with dr. Saunders ever since she became a practicing physician. She is by far the best family Dr. I have ever come in contact with. She is my whole families Dr. We all love her. She is so personable and care about all of her patients. twice my little boy has been admitted to the hospital and both time she has called me at home to check on him. that is just one example of what she she does for her patients. I can honestly say my family is very lucky to have her as our G.P.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

She is the absolute best! I am so lucky to call her my doctor

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I don't know where I would be without Dr. Saunders. She is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Sanders provides a very good service for scheduled visiits when you are well but this service has a major gap when for sick patients who require same day appointments and GP visits. This is a major fustration when you have to go to emerency or walk in clinic for GP services when you already have a family doctor who knows you history.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I have been with Dr. Saunders since i moved back to Newfoundland 6 years ago. She is amazing! Very lucky to have her as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I have been with Dr. Saunders for over 10 Years. She has been amazing everytime I go there!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She is bar far the BEST family doctor you could ever ask for. My husband has been with her over a decade and I was so happy she took me on as a patient too. Our daughter sees her also and any more children we have will definitely be seeing her too. She is a god send! Love her !

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been with Dr. Saunders for more than 10 years. She is amazing and I would have died without her assistance. My father was with my the past 6 years of his life and she was unbelievable. My mother is with her and Dr. Saunders has done everything for her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Saunders is a wonderful doctor. She has been our family doctor since my first pregnancy 10 years ago. She is a Godsend. Thank you to Dr. Saunders for all she has done for myself and my family. CR.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015