Ratings for Dr. Judy Maynard

Rude and arrogant. I changed to another physician. I am just so glad that my family is not in her care anymore!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Maynard has been my doctor for 27 years. I love her. She has been with me through some hard times and has always listened when I have issues. I have never felt rushed and have had great care. Her connections with great specialists have insured me the best medical care in the world.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Maynard is one of the only reasons I have faith in the Ontario healthcare system. She is kind and caring and incredibly attentive to her patient's needs. I have been her patient since birth and she understand me as a person not just a patient. She is truly lovely to deal with and always has my best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I think she is one of the best doctors out there. She has been our family doctor for twenty five years now. She has helped us with everything from childbirth to knee surgery. We have been referred to some of the best specialists around. She is a very caring and knowledgable practitioner. Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Judy Maynard was my doctor for 20 years. I started seeing her when she first started her practice in Brampton. For many years she was a wonderful, compassionate doctor. About 10 years ago something changed. I was rushed through appointments and I felt she wasn't listening to me. At times she was downright rude. Five years ago I changed physicians. It's so unfortunate that she changed so much.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I love Dr. Maynard! She really listens and makes eye contact, makes me feel like all my health worries are important to her and takes time to go everything with me. I wouldn't want anyone else as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Terrible, uncaring, unwilling to listen. Makes up her mind very fast and then when the tests show what you have been saying she is quick to say that she was with you all the way. That you mis understood her not wanting to help you. Does not go out of her way to find you further help.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Worse Dr.in the world. Please avoid her. She don't listen what you saying.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I can't believe the comments made here...Dr. Maynard is wonderful doctor, kind, caring and knowledgable. She never hesitated to refer me to a specialist and never took chances with my health. My husband says she is the best dr. he's ever had!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Rude, presumptuous and arrogant, lack of tact. Disgustingly rude office staff. Not interested in you unless you are a pregnant woman. Misdiagnosed me and left me worried and terrified until I saw a specialist who informed me of her misdiagnosis. He was compassionate and apologetic on her behalf. HE was disgusted in her as was I. Never again.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011