Ratings for Dr. Bruce Rind

Dr Rind is a genius holistic practitioner. He is compassionate, considerate, explains all to the patient, taking as much time as the patient needs regardless of the clock. It may bother some waiting to see him, but once they are with him they have to appreciate that they are his highest priority. He has cured hundreds of patients who were not helped by their traditional physician and saved countless lives. His astounding knowledge of detection and treatment of breast cancer especially awesome. His staff are outstanding also.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Oh where to begin? Dr rind obviously knows a lot. But knowledge Is absolutely nothing if you are chaotic, excessively long winded, disorganized, and allow your staff ( whoo reek of cigarettes by the way) to tell diagnose and offer treatment suggestions to patients before, usually hits before, the great one arrives. He's a qua u and so is that assistant of his. I knew when they both started seeking g EM the herbal oils that the assistant hawks ( part of a pyramid) that I was wasting my money and being charged for quackery. I should have filed a complaint with the medical review board. This man suffers from way too much attention and cult like worship and treats his patients poorly- continually taking calls and leaving the room during your appt while his stooge sits there are "teaches" you what he read in the magazine from the health food store. Stay far away

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Rind can be brilliant, insightful, and intuitive, but he can also be frenzied, disorganized, and easily distracted. The latter contributes greatly to the 3-4-hour wait times. I became a patient of Dr. Rind when I was almost 50. My feet were swollen and painful, and no amount of sleep (when I could sleep) put an end to persistent exhaustion. Initially, supplements prescribed to balance my hormones and support my thyroid and adrenal glands got me back on my feet, literally! But in the course of treatment, swallowing grew difficult. The symptom was dismissed and attributed to a non-existent weight gain. When Dr. Rind began to aggressively promote the then, illegal hGh injections for weight loss, I grew leery of him as a doctor. Several months after discontinuing the prescription and the dozen or so supplements, without any change in my weight, the lump in my throat diminished and my trouble swallowing was gone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Yes, Dr. Rind is unconventional and perpetually late, but everything he does comes from a place of deep compassion and a deep and genuine desire to heal. He and his staff are incredibly knowledgeable and are constantly researching new treatment options. Dr. Rind healed my daughter after traditional medicine failed her for over 8 years. We had almost literally been to every department at Children's National Medical Center, lived through countless diagnosis - both physical and mental health - (and all wrong), treatments and medication - with no improvement over the years. Dr. Rind was the first doctor to see her as a whole person - body, spirit, mind - and to treat the whole person. It wasn't immediate, but by following his treatment plan, my daughter slowly got better, so much so that she's off almost all of her medicines and doing incredibly well - it's miraculous. Now Dr. Rind is treating my son who had a severe traumatic brain injury 16 years ago and we are seeing improvement there as well. Dr. Rind is not in this for the money. He runs late because he spends so much time with each patient - on a per hour basis he's a bargain. Other doctors we saw in both traditional and alternative medicine practices, insisted that we come back in to see them over and over to charge for office visits - Dr. Rind isn't interested in that in the least and while he doesn't take insurance his staff is careful to code everything correctly so that your insurance company will cover as much as possible - they even hand you the paperwork to submit to your company with everything filled in. Seeing Dr. Rind has been life-changing for our family.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Bruce rind saved me. I came in to his office thinking i'm going to try yet another doctor that won't help me with my migranes. He proved me wrong. He basically cleared his scheduele just to let me know how my body works, and why things happen. Then he treated me with a coctail, that i can only describe as MAGICAL. My migranes ended that same day, after years of despair.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Rind totally turned my life around after 30+ yrs. of doctors telling me I had fibromyalgia... Sent my blood to Wisconsin and it was indeed Lyme. I grew up in RI, had lots of tick bites before anyone knew about Lyme. Then had several in PA and MD. I feel amazingly good. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I used to stay another doctor in the practice and was transferred to Dr. Rind when that doctor left the practice. While Dr. Rind may be very knowledgeable, the three- and four-hour waits in the waiting room to get in for even a brief visit proved to be too much for me. A half-hour appointment meant missing an entire day of work, which is ridiculous. What's worse is that the attitude of the staff is, "Oh well, that's just the way he is, and if you want to see the Great and Powerful Oz you just need to put up with it." I once waited six hours for a phone appointment ("He's going to call you back, you're sixth/fifth/fourth/whatever on the list") only to find out that he'd "forgotten" to call me and gone home for the day. After that debacle, his staff then sent me someone else's prescription in the mail. I cannot recommend this doctor to anyone -- I fired him as one of my practitioners.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I think Dr. Rind is intelligent and is interested in providing holistic care. I have been a patient for several years. However they over schedule and he is often rushed. My last appointment he couldnt focus on my current symptoms/issues and instead address past problems during the appointment. I disagree with comments that the office is plushly furnished and Dr Rind is in the business for the money. He works very hard and has a long commute where he take patients calls.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I believe his treatment with various supplements for illnesses I was never diagnosed with caused me to have a congested liver and gallstones. Since his treatment I have been to the ER twice from gallstone attacks. That is the only change I experienced from his treatment. I finally stopped going because I think I was being had $$$$$.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Only had one visit, was not very impressed, seem more interested in collecting money than helping. Extremely high cost and Insurance wont pay for some. A lot of your cost is not for the medical help but you are paying for the overhead of this swanky facility of doctors. The place is decked out with swanky furniture, fancy lighting, hardwood Bamboo flooring, etc etc. You are also paying the display ads they place in area health magazines. So I got the feeling they just see $$$ signs instead of an actual patient.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013