Ratings for Dr. Chanachai Memark

I have seen Dr. Memark for years. He is freindly, funny, knowledgable, helpful and an overall great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I've seen several DuPage Medical Group dermatologists and he is the only one who have diagnosed me correctly and promptly cured my skin problem. Why is the medical group getting rid of him? He may have some issue with his patient interaction but his expertise more than makes up for it.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Yes, bedside manner is not his strong suit, but if you want a Dr. you can trust he's your man. When he observed a suspicious mole on my leg he said, "If that cancer--you dead meat!" Of course, when it DID turn out to be cancer, his initial comment came back to me and had me planing my funeral. But he said "We'll just cut it out, you be OK." and I was. In short, I would rather take knowledge and experience over a feel-good manner and death!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I do not write reviews like this nearly ever, but this doctor is so bad, for ethical reasons, I felt I had to do it. He has a terrible social manner, is astoundingly rude, took no more that 3 minutes to see me; and flat out refused to clarify my questions. Any dermatologist under the sun is better than Dr. Memark

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Dr. Chanachai Memark's Credentials

• Chulalongkorn Univ, Fac Of Med, Bangkok, Thailand (Grad. 1966)