Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Locke

I've been Dr. Locke's patient for more than 20 years and, though I think of myself as a pretty good diagnostician, but I trust her judgement implicitly. If she doesn't know something, she says so and then details what we can do to find out. She's open, friendly, and, most importantly, doesn't talk "down" to you nor tell you you're "imagining" things. She's prompt in responding to problems and takes as much time as you may need for your visit - perhaps to the detriment of her schedule. But I'm glad to have her when I have a problem.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Some lack of punctuality in my rating comes because Dr. (and her practice partner) always take the time to give personal care and attention to each patient. She always listens carefully and interacts directly with patients as people. (Even with children.) I've been going to her for 20 years now, and continue to be very happy with her treatment and manner with me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She's the best! Brilliant but practical. Kind but blunt about telling you the important things. A gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Susan M. Locke's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AHC