Ratings for Dr. Dusica Sekulic

Very good doctor. She takes time with me in the office and responds quickly at my requests and calls if needed. She is very knowledgeable and answers all my questions thoroughly. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

very good listener ,her advice helped me a lot , medicine that she prescribed helped me instantly

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. S at first appeared to be an understanding doctor. If you are someone who has a disability, she is not the best doctor because she does not feel comfortable or confident signing papers even if she agreed that she felt confortable doing so when I first met with her, after being on disability for several years. She never tried to help me find ways to get better, try new medications, refer me to other specialists, etc. as I was proactive and desperate to get better. After not wanting to keep up with me frequently, she went to another doctor (who told me) and spoke about not only my case, which is a breach, but she also spoke ill about me, to a doctor who understood how sick I am and how proactive I had been. She is just not as hands-on of a doctor, proactively trying new things. I would consider her fine for the basica needs of a family physician, but not for someone expecting higher needs from an internist.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Dusica Sekulic's Credentials

• Univ Kosova U Pristini, Med Fak, Pristina, Serbia (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal