Ratings for Dr. David J. Tresley

Dr tresley did everything but his job. I saw him about a spot that showed up on my eye. He ignored what I made the appointment for and tried to convince me to use him for plastic surgery. Last time I checked he is not a plastic surgeon. It made me feel like I wasn't spending enough and he would only take the time to see me if I agreed to the weird ideas he thought I needed done. It was very rude and instead of fixing what I originally intended to see him for I left feeling very insecure.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

the doctor was 45 min late because they kept taking botox patients first. THe demanded payment up front because I had a high ddeductible. Once they got paid by the insurance company I had to hunt them down and remind them to pay me the overpayment. It took over 2 months and they kept making excuses about when to pay me. THe Doc did a great job he just needs better business practices. He also charged $75 for a digital picture taken with a point and shoot camera and said it was for insurance purposes. Just a bit high for a candid pic.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Excellent Doctor!!! I was diagnosed with a torn retina @ 4:00am Dr Tresley was on call that night and he arrived at the hospital very shortly after I was admitted. He explained to me the seriousness of a torn retina and then scheduled surgery immediately. The surgery was very successful and the post surgical monitoring was excellent. Thank you Dr. Tresley!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. David J. Tresley's Credentials

• Hindi

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1979)