Ratings for Dr. Catherine Faulds

I consider our family beyond lucky to have had Cathy as our family physician for 20 years now. She is beyond excellent in her practice and professionalism. She is also just a wonderful and kind woman. Amazing person and amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Amazing doctor but terrible reception staff. I am not sure who calls other offices but she called our office today and was extremely rude. Cathy is such a wonderful doctor and she deserves to have better staff. This is coming from the father of a patient and a health care worker.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Helpful advocate for our family. Goes above and beyond. House calls for my parents kept them home so much longer and prevented ER trips.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Very caring and excellent palliative care for my mother

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr Faulds's is a fantastic physician, she is understanding and will help you any way she can. She must be a good teacher because she always has some students in training. My family is very happy to be patients at her practice .The staff is very kind at any time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Faulds is a superb physician. Empathetic, kind, an outstanding diagnostician, she is dedicated and gives all her attention and time to the patient she is treating. If she is behind schedule, it is because she needed to spend more time than expected with a patient. She is a fine example to her students and to all around her. The staff at her practice are all without exception, kind, and patient, I feel very privileged to be a patient at this practice.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Great Doctor and staff, she is the family doc to about 6 of us. Nothing but excellent things to say. very caring and knows her patients throughly. Best doctor ive had since coming from Toronto.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

she is a great docter best ive had she made my appointment easy going she knows alot and helps so much

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Wonderful wonderful human being! Dr Cathy has been my doctor for the last 20 years! She has treated me like a daughter/friend/patient. I have learned to adjust my schedule based on my appointment times as she does schedule alot of last minute appointments but I have nothing to complain about as I have been in that situation many times and have seen her usually the next day and sometimes the day of! She is understanding, knowledgable and very dependable. All around the most incredable doctor there is, but Im biased!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Hands down the best family Dr. you will ever have. Treats you like family/friend. Keeps current and knows her stuff. We feel very lucky to have her as a Dr. only problem i have is the wait time, very hard to handel with a sick baby/child. Maybe she should extend her appointment times or don't take so many people per day.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Catherine Faulds's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.