Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Hadesman

Dr. Hadesman is one of the best doctors around. He is wonderful, very friendly and I trust him completely. He was able to diagnose me and treat me when other doctors couldn't. If you need a gastroenterologist, I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Hadesman saved my life. He was the cheerleader I needed to keep me going when he thought I would quit Hep C therapy (which knocked me on my a** the 2nd time around). I remain "cured" some 10 years later. He was gentle with the liver biopsy and gentle with explaining the situation but firm with moving me in the right direction. As far as general GI stuff (colonoscopy) - also gentle and knowledgable in his approach. He is the only reason I hated to move out of the area, but he was the only reason i was healthy enough to do it!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Excellent physician. Took the time to explore my case thoroughly. Diagnosis accurate. Ruled out other diagnoses with simple test when could have suggested more. Cured problem. Great manner. Staff excellent, and timely with phone calls on results. Would totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Robert A. Hadesman's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

HIP