Ratings for Dr. Leo M. Farbota

By personal experience can not believe Dr Farbota is "extremely rude - poor work ethic"... something else is missing from this particular person's rating. In 2009 Dr Farbota saved my live while other doc's as the hosp stood by waiting. His group has always been the best in professionalism, bedside and listening to get a grasp of the person's issues. And, Dr Aron is in the same caliber. ThanX doc for standing up while the rest of the hosp doc's were placing my life in jeopardy by their lack of action and lack of hearing. Surgery performed without a hitch. I was up and running quickly. The staff at his group were just as fine. I would recommend this doctor to anyone needing such service... surgery. Why am I leaving such a comment 5 years after surgery you may ask? Because I am in need of his services again. I'm going back to him... again, another surgery group just is not getting it.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledeable and really listened. My surgery went smoothly and I am very happy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

extremely rude. poor work ethic. horrible to staff members. bad person to deal with. avoid this person at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Dr. Leo M. Farbota's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elgin, IL