Ratings for Dr. Nargis M. Awatramani

This doctor is only interested in charging you for the visit.I took my kids there and she didn't even bother to look at them, just googled some medication front of me and charged a hefty amout for office visit. I'm not taking my kids here again.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Awatramani is very helpful to write referrals to specialist when my child has a problem. I have always been able to get in to see a doctor when I needed to.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

I don't consider her as doctor or it is a doctor's office staff is pathetic. They don't care for kids or the parents. I don't want to comment on the practice one word its 'terrible', please don't go.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

She works in a practice with another doctor, Dr. Poonawala. If you are planning to go, I highly recommend insisting on having Dr. Poonawala examine you, not Dr. Awatramani. She is not very good with kids (she is a pediatrician) and she is a very poor diagnostician. She also is very bad at giving shots, whereas Dr. Poonawala is very good. Dr. Poonawala is also an excellent diagnostician. They share the same staff (as it is a joint practice), who are sometimes helpful, and sometimes not, seemingly dependent on the day of the week. Mostly, they are just plain cold. I rated punctuality poorly because she often takes very long to see you, especially after a nurse escorts you to an examination room; she will take very long to actually come and see you. Her helpfulness is very poor, because she actually made my son sicker after misdiagnosing him completely when he had an infection treatable by antibiotics! Her knowledge was rated poorly for the same reason; she cannot seem to diagnose correctly

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008